Is KISSmetrics right for you?
You keep things simple
If you like approaching hard problems with simple solutions, you’ll like working with us. We are building the company we want to work for everyday and we encourage everyone to take part in coming up with simpler, better ways to do things. “Done” trumps “perfect”.
You love small teams
We are a small team and growing fast. We like to work independently as well as in small groups to avoid group-think and cover all our blind spots when we brainstorm. Each team member is specialized, but we all work on a variety of things — together. Have a great idea? Test it with us!
You like variety
We work in different cross-functional teams every few weeks so that everyone can work with new and different people on a variety of projects. We like giving every team member opportunities to shine in different areas and develop their skill sets more than what their title says they should do.
You like balance
We work hard, but we also have lives apart from work. While we focus on getting things done in or out of the office, we also hold our time with our family, friends, and hobbies very dearly. We understand we are all humans, not eight-armed robots (although some of us may seem like it because of the amount of work that is done!). That doesn't mean we slack off though. We trust that everyone will make decisions that are right for themselves and right for the business.
Looks like you made it all the way here and like what you see. So, what kind of positions are we hiring for?
- Front-end and back-end web development
- Big plus: experience with Analytics, data analysis tools, business intelligence, design
- 3+ Years experience managing production systems in cloud environments
- AWS, Linux, Ruby, Bash, Nginx, DNS, Load Balancing, MySQL
- Distributed systems, application and server performance tuning
Big Data Engineer/Data Scientist
- 5+ Years experience with object oriented languages (Java, C++, Ruby)
- Distributed systems, shared nothing architecture, map reduce, key/value stores
- Experience with open source systems such as Hadoop, Hive, Cassandra, MongoDB
- At least 1 prior production system that has scaled to billions of rows and 25+ terabytes of data
- Machine learning, neural networks a plus
All positions are for our San Francisco office. If you are not local to the area, get in touch with us and we’ll work out the details.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Don’t fit any of the above, but still want to work for us?
Are you detailed-oriented, but don’t see a position that matches you?
No problem. Tell us what you would like to do. Introduce yourself and send us a link to something you’re proud of and we’ll get in touch with you if we like what we see. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you awesome? Let’s talk.
Half of our team members have joined us without a formal job opening listed.Are you ready? Get in touch with us